It is the members and visitors to the Stanthorpe RSL Services Club Inc. that make the club a success, and so, in turn, the Club takes a very serious view of its responsibilities to its patrons and the community.
The Stanthorpe RSL Services Club Inc. have set in place its own policies and regulations to maintain the safety and security of its facilities, and that of its patrons, as well as adhering to the laws governing its operation.
All members and visitors are asked to abide by these regulations and policies, and to follow all directions given by our staff and management.
To be the the leading Club in our Community.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
To be the destination of choice for both customers and employees.
OUR COMPANY VALUES ARE
- Teamwork - Valuing each other to achieve common goals together
- Integrity - Honouring commitments and truthfulness
- Innovation - Challenging possibilities and exploring new opportunities
- Commitment to Excellence - Making a difference in all that we do
- Enjoyment - Creating an environment that maximises our effectiveness
The Stanthorpe RSL is open daily except for Good Friday and Christmas Day. The Club opens to the public at 1.00pm on Anzac Day
The following are the Clubs trading times. Please note that they are subject to alteration.
Approved Trading Times:
10am till 12pm (Midnight)
7 Days a week
Actual Trading Times:
10am till a minimum closing time of 9:30pm